Okay I know I have been bad at updating and I have no excuse except that I love to procrastinate. If you were interested in what we have done this last year here is a quick recap of everyone (sorry if it sounds like a Christmas letter)
D - Totally potty-trained (except nights). He will be starting preschool in a few weeks. He is very tall and many people think he is going into Kindergarten. He loves building things with legos and has a great imagination.
S - Finished her Freshman year in high school and starts her Sophmore year next week. She played on the volleyball team, was first chair flute in the band, also played on a club volleyball team. She is very social and loves hanging out with friends. She is 15 and can't wait to start dating.
DH - He continues to work hard and provide for his family. In December he was released as Financial Clerk in the ward and called as Ward Clerk.
Me - I am enjoying the opportunity to be at home and take care of the family. I was very comfortable in my calling as RS Secretary but the Lord decided I needed to grow so at the beginning of November I was called as Primary President (160 children not including nursery). That has been overwhelming and is keeping me busy. Right now I am trying to get the sacrament program finished.
Throughout the year we attended a nephew's wedding and his brother's mission farewell, a sister's wedding, an aunt's funeral and had a few family trips.
I will make an effort to update this more frequently than I have this last year.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment