Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fitness Blog

If you need ideas or help on getting fit/losing weight I have a dear friend, Mandi, who is a personal trainer and has a blog, trainermomma.blogspot.com. This blog is great!!! (I did post a button link to her blog on the right hand side of this blog.) She post recipes, workouts, etc. She also does giveaways every now and then and this week it is a $50 Target gift card. Visit her blog to put your name in the drawing or just to get information on losing weight and getting fit.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited to see your blog with action! But wait...what is your friend's blog address?? We need to get together soon. Mom and Dad are up in Idaho for their 50th hs reunion. When they get back if I can talk them in to having a birthday party I'll call you!

meltinginarizona said...

That sounds like a great idea. I just posted the blog address. I forgot to post it first. Definately give us a call when they get back. We would love to celebrate their birthday.

Renae said...

Primary Pres.--that'll keep you busy busy.

Glad to see you all are still alive and ready to post a tidbit here and there.