I was off to run errands. When I came back I noticed my husband washing the side of his car off with a rag. I asked what happened. G told me that D enjoyed painting for awhile but when he(D) was done (and dad got distracted) he put his hand in the paint tray. He didn't like the feel of paint on his hand and wanted to wipe it off so he went to his dad's car and wiped it off. (I wish I was home to see it or we had a picture of it.) Two year olds keep us young. Each time I think of this it brings a smile to my face. I love being a mom.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A funny thing happened on Saturday
My DH is building a shelf to go under our stairs to give us more storage. He was at the point of painting on Saturday and decided to have our son help him (as you can see in the pictures).


I was off to run errands. When I came back I noticed my husband washing the side of his car off with a rag. I asked what happened. G told me that D enjoyed painting for awhile but when he(D) was done (and dad got distracted) he put his hand in the paint tray. He didn't like the feel of paint on his hand and wanted to wipe it off so he went to his dad's car and wiped it off. (I wish I was home to see it or we had a picture of it.) Two year olds keep us young. Each time I think of this it brings a smile to my face. I love being a mom.
I was off to run errands. When I came back I noticed my husband washing the side of his car off with a rag. I asked what happened. G told me that D enjoyed painting for awhile but when he(D) was done (and dad got distracted) he put his hand in the paint tray. He didn't like the feel of paint on his hand and wanted to wipe it off so he went to his dad's car and wiped it off. (I wish I was home to see it or we had a picture of it.) Two year olds keep us young. Each time I think of this it brings a smile to my face. I love being a mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is funny!!! He is so adorable and such a big boy helping his daddy. Too bad you weren't there to take a pic! Did the paint come off after all? It would be cute to have his hand printed on daddy's car ;-)
XOXO
Love,
Helida
Yes the paint came off, it was still wet.
That is really cute. And you have a very patient husband too :). He is getting so big. How are you guys doing way over there 3 miles south?? :)
Post a Comment