About a month ago D & I went to visit my parents in California. We found a great deal on tickets. This was D's first time to fly in a plane. He loves planes and was so excited to go on one. He acted like a pro because when we got to our seat he sat down and put on his seatbelt right away. The one part he didn't like was descending and landing. He held my hand the whole time. He was a great flier and loved it.
We had a great time in California. We were able to see some aunts & uncles who also came to visit. We helped mom out, went to see dad everyday and spent time with my sister and "her friend".
Dad is doing very well and has made some great improvements since we last saw him at Thanksgiving. He is walking so much further and is getter stronger.
The weather was nice and so many days we would sit outside with Dad and D was able to play on the playset they had at the nursing home.

3 comments:
I wish I was there that time to watch Daniel playing on the playset. Today I spent a couple of hours with Dad outside. It was really nice spending time with him and being able to enjoy the sun. XOXO!!!
Helida
Yaaay! Happy Birthday! And those pictures of Daniel are so cute. I can't believe how big he is! And I'm so glad your dad is doing better. He looks great.
Now then, happy birthday! Hope you have/had a fantastic day.
What a champ! He is just too cute.
Post a Comment