Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Review Part 1








Now that summer is over I will recap the fun trips our family had.
At the end of June G, D and I went to California. S couldn't make it because she was on vacation with her mom's family. We met my sister and her family at Disneyland for one day. It was a fun day. We then all headed up north to my parents' home and spent the next few days there. We swam and enjoyed the time together. One of those days G & I were able to attend the Fresno Temple with one of our nephews as he went through for the first time. It was a great experience. We loved the time we were able to spend with family.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My kids are jealous of your Disneyland pictures! (or of your trip I should say) I love the temple pictures. Your family looks great. Who is the guy with the sunglasses behind your mom? Katie's boyfriend? :)

meltinginarizona said...

Yes it is Katie's boyfriend.

Ali said...

Oh Disneyland...I Heart You!