Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas & New Year's

Here are some of the pictures from Christmas. It was fun to see D's excitment. He kept talking about Santa. He even opened a present a week early and when I told him he couldn't open it yet he said "Santa come". I told him "Yes, when Santa comes you can open it." After that he didn't have a problem.




On Christmas morning as we opened presents he would say "Daniel's turn" when G or I were opening our presents. It was so cute.
A few days after Christmas we celebrated it again when S came. She opened her Christmas presents and her birthday presents together, so it quite a stash.

Her favorite gift was the cellphone.

On the Sunday after Christmas we had S's birthday dinner with her cousins.

We can't believe she is 14. Where does the time go? Now that she is 14 she is going to stake dances. Her very first one was New Year's Eve. She had a great time.

She is turning into a beautiful young woman.

No comments: