Monday, October 27, 2008

Eeyore and the softball player

Trying to decide what D should be for Halloween was hard. After going to Disneyland and seeing how much he loved Eeyore we decided that would be a great costume. Since I am not a much of a sewer I looked online for a simple costume and found one. With my husband's artistic ability and my basic sewing ability we were able to come up with a very cute costume, if I say so myself. D loved wearing it to our Ward Halloween Party on Saturday. We are looking forward to taking him out on Friday night.


S went as a softball player.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Cute! I love it. Can't wait to hear how he likes trick or treating.

Renae said...

Nice job on the costume!! I think it looks great!

LoveOregon said...

Great job! And so adorable -- both of them.

Debster said...

Hey Steph,
It's Debbie (Webb) Alvey. Great job on the costume. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Here is mine.
www.thefamintx.blogspot.com
Deb