Okay I am so sorry. If my sister-in-law is a bad blogger because she hasn't blogged for 1 1/2 weeks then I must be a horrible blogger. One of the areas I need to work on. Just a quick summary of what we have been doing. At the end of July we went on vacation to Idaho and Utah for reunions. We had a great time with family. We wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together.
While on vacation we found out my brother, Ward, has been married to Helida for almost 2 years. (She is sitting next to my dad in the family picture). We are excited to have her as part of our family.
School started for S the beginning of August and she has also started softball practice.
I think that's all for now. Enjoy our slide show of our trip.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the pink nails. We have that happen at our house too. Once one of the male nursery leaders had to let me know on the Q.T. that my babe had his nails painted. He figured the sisters had done it without telling me. He was a bit shocked when I told him that I had actually done it to my boy, because we were painting all the girls' nails and he wanted in on the action.
Post a Comment