Friday, January 18, 2008

Our little shadow

You always hear the stories of children mimicking their parents. D is now at the age of mimicking us and we are realizing we need to be careful with what we do. A few things that have happened: The other day G burped and patted his chest after he did it. He was carrying D so D patted G's chest too. One day as I was getting D ready for his bath I took off his socks. There was lint left on his feet and toes from his new socks. I cleaned the lint off before putting him in the tub. Now whenever I take his socks off he cleans his toes. It is sooo cute. Having children makes us realize how important it is to do what is right because we are their teachers. What a blessing it is to have children teach us this.

No comments: