Sunday, April 13, 2008
Nursery Time!!!
Today was a day that we have been looking forward to for two months. D went into Nursery for the first time. I was so excited. I wasn't worried about him having problems going without me. When I walked him in the doors he let go of my hands and went right to the puzzles. Whenever I checked on him he was doing very well. At the end he seemed much happier then he was after Priesthood & RS. My little boy is growing up. (I don't have pictures of him in Nursery. I thought I would become the laughing stock of the ward if I brought my camera).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aaron: Be honest, did you cry? I'll admit that I got teary-eyed each time my kids went to nursery because it was hard to believe that they were growing up so fast. But then I remembered that I didn't have to fight them during priesthood or sunday school, and my tears were gone.
You should have taken your camera and had Guy take a picture of you taking a picture of D.That would be priceless. Still, a picture of his first nursery day would be great for a scrapbook page. Kathy F.
I think the "milestone tears" are hereditary! I even tear up at the elementary school concerts watching my kids belt out their songs.
My sister took a picture of her kids at home with a sign saying "First day of nursery and the date" all dressed up in their church clothes. She scrapbooked it. They were very cute.
Post a Comment