Sunday, December 2, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Blessings


I am a little behind in doing this but it is something I have been wanting to do. I kept putting it off to work on the layout of our blog but haven't been able to figure it completely out yet. I will just have to ask the expert, my sister-in-law Alita.

My Top Ten Things I am Thankful for: (These are not in any specific order)

1. A handsome hard-working husband who has blessed my life in many ways. It was worth the long wait.

2. A beautiful teenage daughter who is so helpful around the house and willing to babysit her younger brother.

3. An adorable little boy who I love spending my days with as he learns and grows. He teaches me so much as well.

4. The blessing I have to stay home and be a mom. Thanks Dear.

5. Families - which include parents, siblings (mine and my husband's), their spouses, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and so on. Thank you for being a part of my life and all that I learn from each of you.

6. The Gospel of Jesus Christ being in my life.

7. Temples - a place of peace and refuge.

8. Scriptures

9. My Saviour Jesus Christ

10. A Loving Heavenly Father that hears and answers our prayers.
Bonus -
11. Friends - people who have blessed my life in a lot of ways.

I have so many more to be thankful but this is just a few.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

It is so good to realize all that we have to be thankful for. I loved President Eyring's talk at conference on recognizing the hand of God in our lives. When we focus on how immediate and present he is in our lives, we always feel that gratitude and love. Thanks for sharing, Steph. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
XOXO